A local association for surety claims professionals in greater Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Surety Claims Association has returned to its regular meeting schedule. Our next Meeting/Luncheon will be January 13, 2016, at 12:00pm (noon) at Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurant located at 1201 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
Please join us for a panel discussion with the Surety Claim Department leaders in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area to hear about the latest trends in Contract and Commercial Surety and the type of assistance these company leaders see as a need in the coming year from outside counsel and consultants. Our panel will be comprised of the following industry leaders:
- Henry Minissale, Vice President, ACE North America Claims
- James A. Keating, Assistant Vice President, North American Claims Group, Allied World Insurance Company
- Kim McNaughton, Vice President, Arch Insurance Group
- Kimberly B. Czap, Vice President, Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company
- James D. Gibson, Vice President of Surety Claims, NE Liberty Mutual Surety
- Mark S. Marino, 2nd Vice President, Construction Services Claim, Bond & Specialty, Travelers
Moderated by William Taylor, White and Williams, LLP
Please complete the registration form and return it with your check to reserve your seat. Seating will be limited and will be on a first come, first served basis.
Please RSVP not later than January 8, 2016